Turmeric Goats Milk Facial Soap
Turmeric Goats Milk Facial Soap bar is a gentle and natural soap that is very beneficial for acne-prone skin, psoriasis, and uneven skin tones. Not only is this bar of soap nourishing to your skin, and it smells delightful.
For acne-prone, psoriasis, and uneven skin tones.
Ingredients: Olive oil, raw coconut oil, vitamin E, raw honey, goat’s milk powder, turmeric powder, rice powder, distilled water, sodium hydroxide (food grade), lemon, and grapefruit essential oil. Not a vegan product.
- Turmeric – Speeds up wound healing, while increasing the glow and luster of the skin, calming the pores to decrease acne and acne scarring, and controlling psoriasis flares.
- Goats Milk – contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It is said that lactic acid helps break down the dead skin cells, removing the dead skin cells which reveal a more youthful glowing appearance.
- Rice Powder – Helps to brighten the skin by improving the collagen and elasticity of the skin. Help removes excess oil and sebum from the skin.
- Raw Honey – A natural antibacterial agent, so it’s fantastic for serving its purpose for acne treatment and prevention. Also, raw honey helps keep the skin hydrated especially in the winter months.
- Vitamin E – Blocks free radicals from the body which can play a part in keeping your skin healthy and slow down the aging process.
- Lemon Essential Oil – Provides a natural antiseptic, tonifier, balancing, and rejuvenating the skin.
Size: 4 oz bar; weight: 4 ounces
How To Use
- Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Lather soap in hands.
- Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Product Warning and Disclaimer
Warning: If you are pregnant, do not use products that contain essential oils. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients listed in this product before purchase. We recommend doing a patch test by applying to an inconspicuous area and wait for 24 hours, then check for any allergic reactions or irritations.
Disclaimer: These products will not diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness or disease. If you are unsure of a product, seek medical advice first.