Benefits of Magnesium
This product is a MUST! Most American's are extremely magnesium deficient because of our diets having limited magnesium! We can get magnesium through vitamin supplements, however magnesium doesn't absorb through the body very well unless the magnesium is absorbed through your skin. Using magnesium cream as a topical supplement will give you so much more magnesium absorption than taking it internally.
According to "Medical News Today" Magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body, including the metabolism of food, synthesis of fatty acids and proteins, and the transmission of nerve impulses. Reductions in magnesium levels, or changes in the way that it is processed, have been linked to increased levels of anxiety. This appears to related activity in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, a set of three glands that control a person's reaction to stress.
That being said, this is a fantastic cream to use during a stressful day or at night when you are having trouble relaxing and or falling asleep. Magnesium can even help with Restless Leg Syndrome. As a maker, I use magnesium almost every night before bed and let me tell you, I am sold on using magnesium. I usually use either a spray or a cream based magnesium product that I make myself and now I am making this for you to try because I believe you will feel so much better after the first use! Also, I have added the popular blue tansy oil as an extra booster for maximum results. If you haven't heard of blue tansy and it's calming effects, you will have to research this wonderful gem as well!
What makes Magnesium so beneficial?
- Calms and helps reduces anxiety, depression and stress.
- Relieves muscle aches and muscle spasms.
- Improves your sleep/tackles insomnia.
- Helps with regulating blood pressure.
- Alleviates Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Helps improves your circulatory system.
- Reduces ADHD symptoms in children.
- Improves cellular energy production.
- Useful for blood sugar balance.
- Helps joint and ligament flexibility.
- Enhances long-term memory.
- Improves Learning Abilities.