Benefits of Magnesium
Most people are extremely magnesium deficient because of our diets having limited magnesium. We can get magnesium through vitamin supplements; however, magnesium doesn't absorb through the body very well unless the magnesium is absorbed through your skin. Using magnesium cream as a topical supplement will give you greater magnesium absorption than taking it internally.
According to "Medical News Today" Magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body, including the metabolism of food, synthesis of fatty acids and proteins, and the transmission of nerve impulses. Reductions in magnesium levels, or changes in the way that it is processed, have been linked to increased levels of anxiety. This appears to related activity in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, a set of three glands that control a person's reaction to stress.
That said, this is a beneficial cream to use during a stressful day or at night when you are having trouble relaxing and or falling asleep. This formula of magnesium cream contains blue tansy oil for aromatherapy benefits that promotes relaxation, calming anxiety, and stress relief.
Benefits of Magnesium:
- Calms and helps reduces anxiety, depression and stress
- Relieves muscle aches and muscle spasms
- Improves your sleep/tackles insomnia
- Helps with regulating blood pressure
- Alleviates restless leg syndrome
- Helps improves your circulatory system
- Reduces ADHD symptoms in children
- Improves cellular energy production
- Useful for blood sugar balance
- Helps joint and ligament flexibility
- Enhances long-term memory
- Improves learning abilities