Our list of natural oils and butter for glowing skin.
This is not an all-inclusive list. These are the oils and butter we use in most of our products. We take great care in selecting ingredients that are ultra-rich in naturally occurring anti-aging antioxidants, minerals, and fatty acids.
12 natural oils and butter you will love
- Olive oil – softens skin and attracts external moisture to your skin. It helps keep your skin soft, supple, and younger-looking.
- Jojoba oil – an excellent emollient for skin conditions like psoriasis, because it has a chemical composition very close to the skin’s own sebum. It is suitable for all skin types and beneficial for spotty and acne conditions.
- Castor oil – attracts and holds moisture in the skin.
- Avocado oil – contains vitamins A, D, and E, which makes it healing as well as moisturizing.
- Grapeseed oil – a lightweight oil that absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a heavy greasy feeling.
- Coconut oil – great for very oily skin.
- Palm oil – mild and cleans well; used in many luxury soaps.
- Sweet almond oil – an excellent moisturizer, helps condition the skin.
- Tea tree oil – great for soothing dry and flaky skin.
- Vitamin E oil – beneficial for aging & dry skin, sunburns, and scars.
- Cocoa butter – a skin softener with a natural chocolate scent.
- Shea butter – nourishes extremely dry skin.