Our new Soy Wax Brittle add warm ambiance to your home or office. Perfect for choosing how much wax you want to burn at a time.
We all need magnesium every day and most of us aren’t getting enough through diet. However, this can be remedied by using transdermal magnesium products can help boost energy as well as relax, soothe muscle tension,and hydrate the skin. In addition, magnesium can help with nerves, muscles, heart, hormones, bones, teeth, and more. It provides relief from stress, improves sleep, reduces pain and has innumerable benefits. That’s because magnesium is an essential mineral for health.
We offer the following magnesium products that are suitable for anyone who is looking for an immediate boost of magnesium.
Yoni is the Sanskrit word for womb or vagina and, loosely translated, means “sacred place.”
For most people, personal hygiene includes monotonous activities such as brushing, flossing, bathing, and deodorizing – and that is all. However, personal hygiene is so much more. As a woman, special care should be placed on feminine hygiene care. The only time we really think about our vaginas is when we’re on our period or having sex, but as women, it’s our center point. Treat it with care. – Introducing our line of natural feminine care products made for cleansing, soothing, and balancing our body’s natural pH level.
Vanilla Bean Infused Face Serum is made to instantly moisturize the skin with all natural, organic plant oils. Vanilla infused into Jojoba oil and Argan oil will invigorate the skin leaving it naturally soft to the touch.
- Argan Oil has healing properties that is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. It is packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when argan oil is applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a perfect moisturizer. It mimics the natural sebum in our skin making it the most ideal oil to balance skin whether if it is oily, dry or combination skin. Jojoba oil contains Vitamin E and linoleic acid which can buffer the effects of oxidative damage on skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vanilla Bean is a natural antioxidant that will protect your skin from environmental elements that cause your skin to age rapidly.
Made with all natural and organic ingredients, Moonstone Blue Tansy Face Serum, Moonstone Blue Tansy & Yarrow Beauty Bar, and Rose & Chamomile Skin Hydration Face Toner work together as a skin care regimen that will moisturize, balance and revive the skin’s radiance. No matter your skin type: dry, oily, combination, acne prone, or other scarring, this skin care set will help to even skin texture and tone by the use of healing ingredients that will balance and bring the skin back to its normal state. This facial system carries a relaxing botanical aroma from natural oils and extracts.
- Moonstone Blue Tansy Face Serum is a daily facial oil that moisturize, heal, and revives skin’s radiance. The active ingredient organic blue tansy, also known as Moroccan Blue Chamomile, is a highly curative oil that has real tissue regenerating abilities. The light botanical aroma makes for a lovely scent; however, the real appeal of this deep blue oil is its medicinal effectiveness.
- Rose & Chamomile floral water based face toner helps restore the pH balance of the skin, helps shrink pores, and perks up that tired skin. Enjoy the mellow pleasant rose and chamomile scent will give you calming effect.
- Moonstone Blue Tansy & Yarrow Beauty Bar is a beautifully crafted facial soap that has superior antioxidant and healing ingredients that will nourish the skin. Yarrow, an herb closely related to chamomile and chrysanthemums, for natural wound treatment and it’s natural antiseptic so it can prevent wounds from getting infected.
Made with all natural and organic ingredients, Helichrysum Flower Serum, Helichrysum Calming Toner, and Helichrysum & Turmeric Beauty Bar is a gentle and healing skin care regimen that calms irritated skin. The active ingredient Helichrysum is known for its wound healing properties and is recommended for cuts, burns, acne scars and other fresh scarring. This facial system carries a light scent from the natural oils and extracts.
Benefits of Helichrysum
- Anti-inflammatory – Helichrysum is a strong anti-inflammatory substance. It reduces skin inflammation related to acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Anti-scarring – This healing hydrosol is also very good for fading scars, just like its essential oil. Find an effective anti-scar formulation below.
- Analgesic – Helichrysum hydrosol is also an analgesic (pain reliever). It can be sprayed on stinging and itchy wounds to numb down the pain.
- Anti-aging – Among the best anti-aging hydrosols is helichrysum. It tightens, tones and firms skin as well as nourishes it, which boosts collagen and keeps it supple.
- Wound healing – Helichrysum is not only good for fading scars but also healing wounds. Use it as a wound wash by spraying it on the wound before dressing it to speed up healing.
- Emotional healing – Grounding and balancing, helichrysum oil and hydrosol have been used for yoga, meditation and emotional healing. It is said to promote tranquility and helps an individual reflect on their past and overcome emotional pain & mental trauma, enabling them to move on. You can diffuse it with another pleasant-smelling hydrosol.
Products from the Helichrysum Heal Collection may be purchased as a set, duo or individually.
Pink Strawberry Fruit Gel Cream is made up of gentle aloe vera and other skin loving nutrients that will firm and tone tired, dull skin while giving it a beautiful dewy glow. This gel is recommended after extended exposure to the sun to relieve mild to moderate sunburn. This firming gel is thick in texture which means a little goes a long way. It boasts a light, yet natural strawberry scent.
More About Gel Moisturizers
Gel moisturizers are compatible with most skin types and offer a unique set of benefits. Some people prefer a gel moisturizer texture over a cream or oil due to its lightweight consistency and refreshing feel on skin.
Gel moisturizers are water-based lotions that are lightweight in texture and easily absorbed into skin. Gel moisturizers are compatible with a variety of skin types but typically their absence of oil makes them extremely compatible with oily and combination skin. This is because they do not add any extra oil to skin. Instead, they hydrate and moisturize the skin without leaving a film or residue which is especially important in oilier skin types that are prone to shine. Many gel moisturizers are formulated with hyaluronic acid which can deeply hydrate skin.
- Non-oily texture
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Soothes the skin
- Compatible with sensitive skin
- Perfect moisturizer for the summertime
Made with all natural and organic ingredients, Acai Berry Hibiscus Rose Facial Duo is great for mature and aging skin that can use a stimulating refresh. The active ingredients in acai berry and hibiscus rose contains antioxidants and amino acids that gives a Botox effect that stimulates aging, dull skin. The serum formulation is a light cream serum that penetrates and moisturizes the skin along with the gentle facial toner.
Acai Berry Face Serum is packed with the following super fruits: acai berry, bilberry, pomegranate, and blueberry. Super fruits are known to contain:
- Antioxidants (anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins A, C and E)
- Monounsaturated fats and omega fatty acids (including omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 and fatty acids like linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid)
- Essential amino acids
- Electrolytes (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and manganese)
- Plant sterols (B-sitosterol, campesterol and sigmasterol)
- Trace minerals (iron, calcium, copper and zinc)
- B vitamins (B1, B2 and B3)
Each product may be purchased separately.
Using a natural remineralizing tooth powder is one way to boost your oral health. Cleanse your mouth and teeth using healthy ingredients that kill bacteria and cleanse teeth naturally and inexpensively. The active ingredient in this tooth powder, bentonite clay, has the ability to bind to heavy metals and toxins as well as to provide minerals for the continued health of your mouth and teeth.
Made with all natural and organic ingredients, white Willow Bark Blemish Control Face Toner can help fight acne. It contains natural salicylic acid that exfoliates skin by sloughing off dead skin cells and making your skin bright and radiant. It also contains tannins that are rich in antioxidants that reduces redness and aids in rejuvenating the skin.
What is White Willow Bark Extract?
Willow bark, the bark of several varieties of willow tree, has been used for centuries as a pain reliever. The active ingredient in the medicine made from willow bark is called salicin.
Some people use willow bark as an alternative to aspirin, particularly those that experience chronic headaches or back pain. Willow bark is also used in some products to aid weight loss.
It comes from the branches of 2- to 3-year-old willow trees. Willow trees and shrubs grow all over the world, except for Australia and Antarctica. The white willow and black willow are two of the most common willows that are used medicinally.
White Willow Bark Skincare Benefits
Willow bark contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is an all natural, gentle exfoliant. White willow bark helps to exfoliate your skin by sloughing off dead skin cells, making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin.
Astringent and Anti-inflammatory
The astringent properties of white willow bark are due to the tannins present. Similar to those found in green tea extract, tannins are rich in anti-oxidants, help to tone and reduce inflammation, making white willow bark also an effective additive for reducing redness in skin.
Balancing & Cleansing
Willow bark is also an effective botanical for cleansing by controlling sebum production and helping to unclog pores.
Who should use White Willow Bark? All skin types can find willow bark extract a useful additive to their skin care routine. Dry skin will benefit from willow barks exfoliating properties, oily skin will benefit from oil control and its astringent properties. All of this, and yet it’s still gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Made with all natural and organic ingredients, Helichrysum Calming Face Toner is a gentle and healing toner to calm irritated skin. The active ingredient Helichrysum Hydrosol is known for its wound healing properties and is recommended for cuts, burns and acne scars.
Benefits of Helichrysum Hydrosol
Helichrysum is a strong anti-inflammatory substance. It reduces skin inflammation related to acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions.
This healing hydrosol is also very good for fading scars, just like its essential oil. Find an effective anti-scar formulation below.
Helichrysum hydrosol is also an analgesic (pain reliever). It can be sprayed on stinging and itchy wounds to numb down the pain.
Among the best anti-aging hydrosols is helichrysum. It tightens, tones and firms skin as well as nourishes it, which boosts collagen and keeps it supple.
Helichrysum is not only good for fading scars but also healing wounds. Use it as a wound wash by spraying it on the wound before dressing it to speed up healing.
Grounding and balancing, helichrysum oil and hydrosol have been used for yoga, meditation and emotional healing. It is said to promote tranquility and helps an individual reflect on their past and overcome emotional pain & mental trauma, enabling them to move on. You can diffuse it with another pleasant-smelling hydrosol.
The active ingredient Organic Blue Tansy, also known as Moroccan Blue Chamomile, is a highly curative oil that has real tissue regenerating abilities. The light botanical aroma makes for a lovely scent; however, the real appeal of this deep blue oil is its medicinal effectiveness.
Why use Blue Tansy for the skin? Blue tansy can be applied topically so long as as long as it has been diluted first. It is a popular choice of essential oil for simply moisturizing the skin but can also help treat a variety of skin conditions because of its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory activities.
It is used by many people to help treat acne, dermatitis and psoriasis as well as helping to soothe dry, itchy or inflamed skin.
Before applying blue tansy essential oil to the skin, it is always sensible to perform a patch test because some people are known to be sensitive to this oil.
What are peptides?
Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins in the skin. When peptides form a long chain of amino acids, they become proteins. When they are in a short chain of amino acids, they are able to penetrate the top layer of our skin and send signals to our cells to let them know how to function.
One important protein in our skin is collagen. Collagen gives our skin its thickness and suppleness. When collagen breaks down in the skin (from age and environmental factors like the sun and stress), wrinkles form. Peptides applied topically to the skin can send a signal to collagen to prompt the formation of new collagen, and voila, you have the appearance of more youthful, supple skin.
How to use peptides
For the most part, peptides take time to work. Peptides are best applied in serums or creams for a long period of time. You can start to see results in four to 12 weeks. Keep in mind that upkeep is so important with peptides. Once you stop using them, you will notice the difference.
After a long hiatus, our cold process soaps are back! Introducing 4 new soap bars:
Benefits of cold process soap:
- Our cold process soaps are made with all-natural ingredients such as essential oils, plant oils and Shea butters that are blended together to create a rich lathering soap that moisturizes the skin. Unlike other soap types, cold process soap penetrate into the skin to nourish and help minimize dry itchy skin.
- Natural ingredients can be lost through the heating process in hot process soap techniques; the cold process method ensures these natural ingredients are better preserved.
- Natural essential oils, like lavender and jasmine, or fragrance oils are added to cold process soaps because they take a number of weeks to fully cure and the scent intensifies over time.
- Cold process soaps are colorful and can be made with a level of artistry with many soaps decorated with swirls, layers of color and all sorts of interesting designs. Some are mixed with natural ingredients for texture while others have a top layer of herbs for an artistic final touch.