Our new fragrance Rose Quartz is inspired by the beautiful gem also known as the “love stone.” It is a pink quartz crystal that is commonly found in Brazil and Madagascar. With the color and locale in mind, our Rose Quartz fragrance has a traditional rose scent followed by notes of fresh rose petals, orange zest, grapefruit and light jasmine. Soft sandalwood and musk mellow out this crisp rose scent.
Available Products for Rose Quartz:
Introducing: Dead Sea Salt Soak
Dead Sea salts contain many minerals and nutrients that are beneficial for the skin. Soaking in a tub with Dead Sea salts on a regular basis will result in health promoting benefits.
Sea salts, when combined with warm water, help open up the pores while plumping up the skin just a bit, giving you a healthy and youthful glow. Sea salts also help treat certain skin conditions such as psoriasis. Sea salts can also relieve the pain of arthritis.
Here are some known benefits of Dead Sea salt treatment:
- Decrease Stress – Soaking a in warm bath with the high concentration of health promoting minerals found in the Dead Sea increases your circulation and supports detoxification in your body by removing toxic byproducts.
- Improve Insomnia – From a nutritional perspective, magnesium deficiency can play a role in poor sleep. Taking a bath with magnesium-rich Dead Sea salts allows you to absorb magnesium effectively through your skin and helps support a good night’s sleep.
- Relieve Arthritis Pain – Studies over the last 10 years have demonstrated that treatments with Dead Sea salts dissolved in regular bath water have a positive effect on osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis.
- Improve Psoriasis – Multiple studies have shown that people who suffer from psoriasis improve with 3-4 Dead Sea salt baths each week. In as little as one week, many patients treated with a 10% salt concentration in their baths experienced marked improvement, including relief from itching and skin scaling.
- Heal Eczema – Another study has found that patients with eczema/atopic dermatitis benefited greatly from bathing in a Dead Sea salt solution. Patients with active eczema soaked one arm in a Dead Sea salt solution and their other arm in tap water for 15 minutes a day for 6 weeks. Soaking in the Dead Sea salt solution significantly improved skin barrier function, hydration, and inflammation compared with the tap water-treated side.